Service & Support
USA: 800 501 4674
+1 508 393 9955
Lead Management Systems - Leads & Contacts Sources
Leads & contacts can originate from multiple sources.
Direct interface with most CRMs, databases and legacy systems.
- Web based Forms:
- The web based forms can be the inquiry forms on your web site or forms your agents' use to enter and follow-up on leads.
- Direct support for iPhone, Blackberry, WAP based devices and smart phones.
- User or agent is presented with a specific questionnaire based on product or area of interest
- Questionnaire qualifies user and assess users' interest in product (need), level of funding and time to purchase
- Additional questions, depending on geographic location, entered in user contact form may be presented (Vertical Markets, Geographic Region, etc.)
- Data Feed:
- The system can receive data feeds from sources such as call centers, other lead or contact management applications and external data sources.
- System supports real time and batch mode processing
- Systems can interface with most legacy systems
- ODBC data sources
- SQL sources
- XML, CSV, FTP file drop
- Application Integration:
- LMS can interface with external CRM, Lead allocation tables, Desktop applications, etc.
- Siebel, SalesForce.com, SalesLogix & SAP CRM
- Goldmine & ACT CRM
- SQL Server & Oracle based systems
- Manual Import:
- Authorized administrators can import lead and contact data from files in several different formats.
- Delimited files
- Database files
- Spreadsheets (Excel etc.)